Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thrusday Thoughts

It's another round of Thursday Thoughts. Zoo Edition. (We went to the Zoo last Sunday.)

Red Panda
~ Oklahoma needs to make up its mind about weather. It has been absolutely insane here. The sheer fact that it was 82 degress Monday and 32 degrees Tuesday is ridiculous. There was actually a map of the state where it was 9 degrees in the panhandle and 80 degrees on the southern tip at the EXACT SAME TIME. Oklahoma, let's work this out.

Tiger
 ~ We are doing serious planning this weekend. I am getting online banking (after saying I need it for a year), cancelling cable, Katie is updating her banking info, we are making a budget, and house cleaning schedule. We keep talking about all of this but have never done it. Since we don't have any plans this weekend, we are going to plan things.

Baby Galapagos Tortoise (Katie's Favorite Animal)
~ I have asked Katie to make a list of her favorite Disney movies. I am going to start doing Disney Dates. It is where our date is themed by whichever movie I pick that weekend. There will be lots of fun posts and cool ideas for you and yours as well. Definitely watch this space for those.

That is her "I want this face."
~ I am also going to start sorting out what things I need to sell. I have a Foosball table that definitely needs to go. I have a lot of other things that can go and hey, who doesn't like more money? Also, this will help when we move as well. (Mostly, I watched the new episodes of Hoarders on Netflix and panicked when I thought about all the things I have.)

Will finish with my adorable girlfriend and her favorite animal



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I cannot wait to see what themes you do for your Disney Dates!!! I will stay tuned for sure!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indiana weather has been pretty moody also. Monday was like 80 and then wednesday it was like 38.

    Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete